Win Bose Headphones in a Travel Essentials Pack*
We’ve got the essentials covered for your winter getaway. We’re giving away 6 Bose Headphones and your very own Travel Essentials Pack, each with a combined value of $500*.
To enter, just purchase a CGU Travel Insurance Policy before 30 June 2019.
Why choose us?
Whether you’re taking an overseas holiday or protecting your car, we’ll help you cover what really matters to you.
We’ve partnered with a range of trusted insurers, to protect you with premium Insurance. Together we offer:
We’re here to help you understand your options.
With the option to make monthly payments.
With new policies sent to you within 24 hours.
How do I renew my Insurance policy?
If you pay by direct debit (via BSB and account number or by VISA/Mastercard), your Insurance will automatically renew unless you cancel your policy. CGU will provide you a renewal statement 14 days before your policy restarts, to allow sufficient time for you to make updates.
If you pay your policies via BPAY, CGU will send you a new biller code with your renewal paperwork, 1 month before your policy ends. You must pay this before the due date if you wish to renew your policy.
How do I make a claim?
The quickest and easiest way to make a claim is to contact CGU directly on 13 24 80. Claims can be lodged 24 hours / 7 days a week.
Enquiries on existing claims can be made from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm local time.
What information do I need to make a claim?
In general, you will need to provide the following details:
- Your policy number
- Standard information to identify yourself
- The name of the insured on the policy
- Detailed description of the incident
- The date of loss and the loss address
- Any details of other parties involved (if applicable).
Standard underwriting criteria and policy terms and conditions apply. Insurance issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). In arranging this insurance, Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769 AFSL 240960 trading as Bank First (Bank First), acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with CGU, not as your agent. Bank First receives commission when selling CGU insurance products. Please refer to Bank First’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) for details of these commissions. Any advice is general only. This information does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, you should firstly consider the appropriateness of this information and refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
* Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Victoria Teachers Limited ABN 44 087 651 769 AFS Licence Number 240 960 trading as Bank First of 117 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria 3123, Telephone 1300 654 166.
3. The Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on Monday 20 May 2019 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on Sunday 30 June 2019 (Promotion Period).
4. An Entrant is any Victorian resident aged 18 years of age and over that successfully completes an Entry. Employees and directors of the Promoter and its related companies, their immediate families, and retailers, suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to be Entrants.
5. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must take out a new Qualifying Insurance Policy at any Bank First branch, on the Bank First website or by calling 1300 654 166 during the Promotion Period. Insurance issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU) of Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW. The Entrant will then automatically be entered into the Promotion (Entry). If an entrant does not wish to be entered into the Promotion, they should contact the Promoter on 1300 654 166.
6. The Qualifying Insurance Policy must be paid in full and the policy current at the time of the Prize Draw. The issue of a Qualifying Insurance Policy is subject to CGU’s underwriting guidelines.
7. A Qualifying Insurance Policy is any CGU Travel Insurance Policy.
8. One Entry is permitted per Qualifying Insurance Policy. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid.
9. There are six (6) Prizes, each being Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones in a Travel Essentials Pack, with a combined retail value of $500. The total prize pool is $3,000.
10. There will be three separate Prize Draws conducted at Bank First, 117 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria, 3123, using all available entries. The Prize Draws are at 10:00am AEST on Tuesday 4 June 2019, at 10:00am AEST on Tuesday 18 June 2019 and at 10:00am AEST on Tuesday 2 July 2019. At each Prize Draw, the winners of the Prizes will be the first two (2) valid Entries drawn. Once winners are drawn, they will not be entered in any future draws.
11. Winners will be notified by Telephone within two business days of each Prize Draw and will receive written confirmation within 14 days. Winners’ names will be published from 18 June 2019 on our website, www.bankfirst.com.au and in the July eSlate newsletter.
12. If a Prize is unclaimed, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, the Promoter may conduct a further draw on Friday 26 July 2019 at the same time and location as the Prize Draws, in order to distribute any unclaimed Prizes (Unclaimed Prize Draw). In the case of a winner, they will be contacted within two business days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
13. All prizes will be sent via registered post within 21 days of the relevant prize draw. Lost or stolen prizes are unable to be replaced. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the Entry process.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking of a Prize and any expense incurred beyond the specified Prize will be the responsibility of the Winners.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of accepting the prize. Winners should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, at any time for any reason, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
a. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and providing the Entrant with information about the Promoter’s products and
b. using the Winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for any purpose
at the Promoter’s sole discretion.